If you want to know “how to message someone on Youtube,” this article is for you. It may not seem easy at first to contact a YouTuber. Nevertheless, there are many ways for you to get in touch with a fellow creator about collaborating or working with a YouTuber. So, how can you message them?
If you click the username underneath any video, it will take you to that user’s channel. If you click on “About,” followed by “Send Message,” it will lead you to a form where you can write and submit your message. However, this “Send Message” option is not available to all the users. You can also reach them via their business email if you do not have that option.
Methods to Message Someone on YouTube
You can message someone on YouTube by following the provided methods.
Method 1: Through Business Email
Follow the steps to contact any Youtube through business email.
- You can search for videos by entering the title in the search bar.
- Choose a YouTube video that you would like to see.
- Please click the username that appears below the video title.
- Make sure you now choose the About tab.
- Select the view email address link.
- You may have to complete a Captcha quiz to proceed.
- In a new window, clicking on the email address will open up your default email provider.
However, remember that there may be no email address present. There is a possibility that the YouTuber’s email address is public if listed.
Method 2: Through Direct Messaging
If you notice the “Send Message” option in the About section of the desired channel, you should follow this method.
- Visit a user’s channel on YouTube by opening the YouTube app.
- You can find a user by typing their name into the search bar and clicking the user’s name when the results appear. The channel page will open.
- On the channel’s page, click the “About” tab. Remember that you cannot message a Youtuber whose channel does not have the “About” tab.
- In the “About” tab, you will find the “Message ” option. Click “Message” to contact the user.
- You will need to enter what you want to say. The message can have up to 1500 characters.
- Once you are done, press “Send.” After that, the message will appear in the channel’s inbox.
If all other methods fail, you can contact the Youtuber on their social media accounts. YouTubers tend to be active on more than one social networking site, all of which have a private messaging system.
If you look at the About section, you will be able to find their social media profiles. As an alternative, you will find that many YouTubers include links to their social media profiles in their video descriptions. You can locate them by expanding the video description in one of their videos.
Check out our other YouTube guides here. Here are some of our most popular: