If you want to know how to see who someone recently followed on Instagram, this article is for you. The Instagram app serves many purposes for many people. Almost every user on Instagram wants to grow their following. Users might also want to see recent followers of other users on Instagram. But how to do that?
Instagram provides no way of finding the most recent followers of any other account. On their “followers” list, you may see accounts they began following recently or last year, indicating that it is entirely random. The only way to find recent followers on Instagram is through third-party apps rather than directly from the platform.
Methods to See Who Someone Recently Followed on Instagram
Check out these ways to see who has recently followed an account on Instagram.
Method 1: Using IGExport
If you’re curious about recent followers of Instagrammers, IGExport would be a good option for you. It is an extension that displays someone’s recent followers. You can install and use IGExport by following these steps:
- On your Chrome browser, search for the “IGExport” extension.
- Go to the Chrome Webstore by clicking on the IGExport search result.
- Select “Add to Chrome” once you see the IGExport extension.
- Install the IGExport browser extension by pressing “Add extension.”
- Click on the “Extensions” link on the Chrome toolbar
- Find the IGExport extension in the dropdown menu. You can now pin the IGExport to access it easily.
- You must log in to your Instagram account once you have installed IGExport.
- Go to your Instagram account and search for the account of the person you’d like to see who recently followed them.
- After that, click the IGExport extension and enter the username you wish to track into the text field.
- Then choose “Export Following” from the extension to create the report.
The created report will tell you about the user’s most recent followers.
Method 2: Using KidsGuard Pro
Despite the KidsGuard Pro app being targeted at children only, you can still find out who recently followed someone on Instagram using this app. With the app, you can track things like liking, recent followers, etc.
You’ll have to install the app on the target’s phone, which means they might find out you’re spying on them. An excellent way to hide the app would be to install it in a separate folder.
In contrast to Facebook, Instagram doesn’t order its followers logically. As a result, you won’t see your followers arranged alphabetically on Instagram.
The privacy policies on Instagram are rigorous, making it hard to figure out who recently followed someone on the social network. You can’t see which accounts have recently started following someone, even if they are on their follower list.
However, sometimes, you might most likely see an alphabetized list of your followers if you have fewer followers. But it is not always the case.