If you want to make your image transparent to fit it on an overall slide, you might ask, “how to make an image transparent in Google Slides?” It is possible to make pictures transparent in Google Slides without using third-party apps. But how can you do that?
Within Google Slides, if you select an image with the right-click option, you can choose to make the background transparent. Then, select “Format Options.” Next, select “Adjustments.” By doing so, you can use Google Slides to add image transparency.
Methods to Make an Image Transparent in Google Slides
Following are the methods that will help you with the image’s transparency.
Method 1: For Single Image
Follow the given steps to make a single image transparent in Google Slides.
- Start by uploading your image.
- Now select the image.
- Next, you need to choose Format Options.
- Finally, you need to select Transparency under Adjustments. As soon as you select this option, you can now adjust the image’s transparency with the slider. If you find the image is over the text, don’t worry, you can drag it to the back.
- After you are okay with the image, make it bigger by dragging the corners until it covers the whole slide.
- In addition, you can alter the position by using the arrows. When you press your keyboard’s escape key, you’ll return to editing mode.
- Select it, right-click it, and then choose to Send to back. Now your image has a transparent background.
- To display this on all slides, click the image and choose Theme. Choose Blank if you would only want it to appear on blank slides.
By doing so, you will get a transparent image as per your wish.
Method 2: For Multiple Images
Here’s how you can make a lot of images transparent at once without doing them individually.
- Upload all images at once and drag them onto the slide.
- Organize all the images in a single Google Slide. After uploading, you can now click and drag through all the photos you need.
- Select Arrange and then Group from the menu.
- When you’ve selected all the images, open Format Options and choose transparency. If you alter the transparency with the slider, it will affect all images.
By doing so, you can make multiple images transparent with ease. It is necessary to ungroup the photos again if you wish to move them separately to other slides or possibly adjust their size.
Making an image transparent is an excellent way to help it blend with the overall slide. For example, the text will stand out and contrast with the background if you increase the transparency level.
Or you can overlay multiple images simultaneously while keeping their content visible. Hopefully, this about image transparency will help you do it with ease on Google Slides.