YouTube’s Community feature lets you post text, images, and videos directly to the platform for all your subscribers to see. You can use this feature to start a discussion, share an update, or connect with your audience on a more personal level.
Here’s how to make a Community post on YouTube: First, open YouTube and sign in to your account. Then, click on the + icon in the middle. Now, tap on “Upload a Video”. Fill up the title and description with some catchy description to engage the target audience, and when you’re done with all the steps, tap on the “Upload”.
Why Make a Community Post on YouTube?
Before we get into the nitty-gritty of how to make a post, let’s talk about why you might want to use this feature.
- Community posts are a great way to connect with your subscribers more personally.
- Maybe you just want to start a conversation and get feedback from your viewers.
- This can help increase your post’s views, likes, and comments.
What you Should Know About Making a Community Post on YouTube?
Now that we’ve talked about why you should make a Community post, let’s get into what you need to know before hitting the “Create Post” button.
First and foremost, you need to have a clear purpose for your post.
What do you want to achieve with it? Are you looking to start a discussion? Promote something? Or simply share something with the YouTube community?
Once you know what you want to achieve, you need to consider what kind of content will be most appropriate for your post. If you’re looking to start a discussion, for example, you’ll need to create thought-provoking content and likely to spark debate.
On the other hand, if you’re promoting something, you’ll need to make sure your content is attention-grabbing and includes a call to action.
Finally, you need to think about how you will format your post. This includes choosing a headline, using images and videos, and adding links. Again, it’s essential to consider what will work best for the kind of content you’re sharing.
Make sure your channel:
- Is verified
- Have no strikes
- Has a good standing
- Have more than 1000 subscribers
How to make a Community post on YouTube
Now that you know what to consider before making a post, let’s get into the step-by-step process of making one.
Creating a Community post on YouTube is easy and only takes a few steps:
- Open YouTube and sign in to your account.
- Then, tap on the + icon in the center of the screen.
- Next, tap on “Upload a Video”.
- After that, select the video you want to upload.
- Finally, add a title and description for your post, then click “Publish”.
- And that’s it! You’ve now created a Community post on YouTube.
- Remember, you can also use the Community feature to start a discussion, share an update, or connect with your audience more personally. So go ahead and give it a try!
YouTube’s Community feature is a great way to connect with your subscribers more personally. In this article, we’ve walked you through how to make a Community post on YouTube.
Just remember to be respectful and constructive when posting, take the time to read through the comments before posting, and don’t forget to subscribe to the channel you’re commenting on. Thanks for reading!
Check out our other YouTube guides here. Here are some of our most popular: