If you’re interested in knowing how to delete drafts on Instagram, this article is for you. Instagram’s Draft feature is one of the most helpful tools for those who share a lot on its platform. This feature is handy when editing images, creating captions, and preparing future posts. Nevertheless, there are times when you might wish to delete the drafts. So how to do so?
First, press the camera icon. Once you have done this, locate the three-line options and click them. Select “Drafts” from the list of drafts; you can then delete the one you’re interested in. When prompted, tap “Delete.” As a result, you will be able to delete Instagram drafts.
Steps to Follow to Delete Drafts on Instagram
The draft feature on Instagram is a beneficial one. There will be times when you will take a photo, and you will instantly want to share it.
However, you may know that now is not the best time to post since fewer of your followers are online. So, you prefer using the draft feature for later use.
Other than this, sometimes, you might want to delete the drafts from your profile. However, most new Instagrammers are not aware of the process of deleting drafts. You can delete drafts from Instagram by following the steps below.
- Start by logging into your Instagram account.
- Choose the plus symbol. You’ll find the “+” icon at the bottom.
- Whenever you’ve saved a draft, you will see a section called “Drafts” above the recently viewed items in your library.
- After that, select “Manage.”
- You will now see your drafts in a new window. To edit, press the “Edit” button.
- Select the photos or videos you wish to remove in the drafts view. You will see a blue circle around the content you have selected.
- You should select all the drafts you wish to delete and choose “Discard Posts.”
- Your screen will display a message asking you to confirm deleting the chosen drafts. Again select “Discard Posts” to confirm the deletion.
Instagram Drafts contain saved photos and videos available for editing and posting. This feature proves to be extremely helpful since it allows users who frequently post to organize their feeds.
Among the many tools Instagram offers, Drafts are a useful feature that allows you to post an entire image with whatever edits you like.
Creating drafts will enable you to track which revisions have been made to your post and then ensure that you save them before publishing a new one.
No matter what kind of picture or video you’re working on, Instagram lets you view drafts, make edits, and post them on the platform.