Bitmoji, an interactive feature on Snapchat, is one of the popular features on the social media platform. It’s an avatar that you can use to identify yourself on Snapchat. You can access Bitmoji by downloading it on your Android or iPhone device. A common question among Snapchat users is how to change Bitmoji’s gender.
You can change the gender of the Bitmoji on your phone from the Bitmoji application by resetting the avatar. Although it will require you to create another avatar, you will get it in the gender you prefer. You can also change your Bitmoji gender by unlinking your old avatar from your Snapchat account and creating a new one.
Advantages of Changing Your Bitmoji Gender on Snapchat
A Bitmoji is a cartoon version of yourself that comes in handy anytime you need to use your avatar on Snapchat. Bitmojis are also available on other apps like iMessage, Facebook, and Slack.
These avatars help people identify your account and make it look more interesting. You can modify your Bitmoji by creating comical effects or turning it into a GIF. You can also change the avatar gender to suit your preference.
Changing the gender of your Bitmoji allows you to create a better-looking image anytime you like. It can attract more followers to your account. You may also have to change your Bitmoji gender if you mistakenly select the wrong gender for your account.
Knowing how to change Bitmoji gender also comes in handy when you want to differentiate accounts on Snapchat. You may choose to design a male image for one account and a female one for another.
There are several options you can use to change your Bitmoji’s gender. One is by resetting the avatar on the Bitmoji application. Here’s how.
1. How to Change Bitmoji Gender from the Bitmoji App
- Launch the Bitmoji application and tap the setting menu on the upper right side of the screen.
- Click on the “My Data” option at the bottom of the settings drop-down menu and select “Reset Avatar.”
- Your Bitmoji will reset, allowing you to change your avatar’s appearance and gender.
You can also change your Bitmoji gender on the Snapchat app. It will enable you to switch the gender of the avatar on your Snapchat profile page. Here’s how to do it.
2. How to Change Your Bitmoji Gender on Snapchat
- Launch your Snapchat app and tap the settings menu on the top right side of the screen.
- Scroll down the settings menu and select the Bitmoji option.
- Select the “unlink” option from the Bitmoji drop-down menu to erase your current Bitmoji
- Create a new Bitmoji, choose the gender you prefer, and save it.
Your phone Bitmoji can help you make more connections with social media users on apps like Facebook and Snapchat. Having the freedom to switch your Bitmoji avatar on apps such as Snapchat makes your social media activity more enjoyable.
We’ve given you two choices if you’ve been wondering how to change Bitmoji gender on your phone or social media app. Try them and see what works best for you.