If your AirPods have a low volume, you might want to know how to turn up the volume on AirPods. There are no dials or buttons on the AirPods, making adjusting their volume difficult for many users. So, how do you raise its volume?
There are two options if you want to turn up or down the volume on your AirPods. First, you can use Siri to increase or decrease the volume. Or people can also adjust the volume on their AirPods with the help of their iPhone, Apple Watch, and other iOS devices.
Methods to Turn Up the Volume on AirPods
You can turn up the volume on AirPods using the methods listed below.
Method 1: Turning Up the Volume Using Siri
You have to activate Siri on one of your AirPods to turn the volume up or down. Before making any changes to your AirPods, ensure the connectivity of your device.
- If you have an iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
- Select the Bluetooth option.
- When looking at the list of paired devices, find your AirPods. Then, Tap the information icon to the right of the device.
- Click on Right or Left under the Double-Tap option.
- You should be able to select Siri from the list of potential functions.
- Double-tapping, one of your AirPods will summon Siri, depending on which you’ve chosen.
- If you would like to turn up the volume, say that.
By doing so, you can easily adjust the volume on AirPods using Siri.
Method 2: Turning Up the Volume Using Apple Watch
You can also change the AirPods’ volume on your Apple Watch while listening to music on the iPhone paired with your Apple Watch or directly from your Apple Watch. Turn the volume up on the Apple Watch by following the steps below.
- Access the Now Playing screen. To view the Now Playing screen, tap its icon.
- A green volume icon will appear if you turn the Digital Crown while this screen appears.
- This volume indicator will allow you to increase or decrease the volume using the Apple Watch.
Method 3: Turning Up the Volume Using Mac
Using AirPods with a Mac, use the volume keys on the keyboard to adjust the volume. Follow the steps to do so.
- In the menu bar, click the Apple, then select System Preferences.
- Choose the Sound option.
- Select Output, and then choose the AirPods connected to your Mac from that list.
- You can display the volume bar in the menu by clicking the Show volume in the menu bar option.
There are various options you have when adjusting the volume of AirPods. The first method is to use Siri to adjust the volume up or down. In addition to this feature, people can use other iOS devices to adjust the volume on their AirPods.